Ended. Spiral and General_101 are the winners.
This year at CE3, we’re giving away a physical prize! Yes, that’s right. We’re going to ship out a CE3 Carepackage to you that contains a whole bunch of CE3 goodies including a 24″x36″ poster, stickers and some other stuff to be determined. Each crew member will be receiving a CE3 carepackage, but we’re giving one away to you for free!
-Start date: August 20th at 6:45pm EDT. A survey will open up on haloce3.com after the show. You can take the survey without entering the prize.
-End date: August 28th at 11:59pm EDT.
-No purchase necessary to win.
-Must be 18 years or older to participate.
-1 winner will be selected at random.
-Only available to the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), and Mexico. You will not be asked for your address during the entry process, however we will ask for your country.
Come back here after CE3 2016 Live to enter!
No purchase necessary. A purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or any of its member agencires or companies will not improve the change of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, local and international laws. Participation requires internet access. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 P.M. EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME ON August 28, 2016.
1. Eligibility: The contest is open to any legal resident of the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), and Mexico 18 years of age or older at time of entry and has an available shipping address at time of prize delivery (estimated November 2016) in the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), and Mexico.
Volunteers or contact employees who have worked on any CE3 product (excluding project submissions and interviews to CE3 Live) are not eligible to win.
2. How to enter: The entrant must “Enter” on the CE3 website (http://haloce3.com) to be eligible to win. The entrant must fill out a short survey and questions (which may be right or wrong). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY August 28, 2016 AT 11:59pm EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. Limit: One (1) entry per household. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or corrupted entries, whether due to technical or computer malfunctions or otherwise.
3. Odds of winning: One winner will be selected on or about August 29, 2016 from the survey results who answered the questions correctly. If there is more than one winner, there will be a random drawing (the “Contest”) from among all eligible entries received by CE3. The odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries who answer the survey correctly.
4. Prize: The winner will receive a CE3 2016 poster 24″x36″ on matte poster board and six (6) CE3 related stickers estimated at a value approximately $35 USD. A winner is not a winner of the prize unless and until the winner’s eligibility has been verified and the winner has been notified that verification is complete. The prize is non-transferable. The sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the prize and is not responsible for prize utility or otherwise.
5. Notification: The winner will be notified by email. Allow 15 days following the date of the actual contest for confirmation of the prize. The prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entrants) if: (i) the prize notification letter is returned as undelivered; or (ii) two (2) good faith attempts to contact the entrant by email are unsuccessful (the winner does not reply within fifteen (15) days of original email). Only one prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these rules to be available and/or claimed, the sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
6. Miscellaneous and Conditions of Participation: This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the entrant. By entering the contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which will be final and binding on all matters relating to this contest, and each entrant warrants that (s)he is eligible to participate in this contest. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in these contest rules are not followed, and to change, alter, or amend these sweepstakes rules or to alter, modify, suspend, or terminate the sweepstakes, as necessary, in its sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the contest or to comply with applicable law.
7. Release: By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the contest entities, and their respective trustees, directors, officers, agents, volunteers, affiliates and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation in the contest, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be acknowledged nor returned under any circumstances. Upon request of the sponsor, entrant will provide a copy of any written consent and release. Neither Released Parties nor any service providers are responsible for late, lost or misdirected or postage-due mail or for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer, or for any other error related to or resulting from participation in this contest, whether computer, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the contest, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials. Winners will grant to the Sponsor and its designees the right, except where prohibited by law, to use the name and age of the designated beneficiaries, likenesses, pictures, hometown, voices, biographical information, written or oral statements, for advertising, promotional and online voting purposes in promoting the sponsor, its products, web sites, and/or this contest or succeeding contest, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by entering the contest and by winning, the entrant grants to the sponsor, CE3, the right to publicize the entrant’s/winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical information in all manner and media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for advertising, trade, promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review.
9. Limitations of Liability: The sponsor, its members, trustees, employees, volunteers, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this contest shall have no responsibility or liability for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry progress or the contest; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest; or (v) failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an individual’s ability to enter the contest, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering the contest or downloading any of the materials related to the contest.
10. Entrant’s and Winner’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrant will be maintained by the sponsor and its representatives in accordance with applicable federal and state consumer privacy laws, rules and regulations.
11. Sponsor: CE3 Crew. firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Disclosure: This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with: Facebook, Twitter, Ustream, Youtube, Twitch, Halomaps, or ReStream.